Tuesday 13 January 2015

Audience profile - Style of magazine



I will be targeting a mixed audience which I think works well as some music is similar in the way that people listen to it. Also I think that this mixed genre of RnB which overlaps with Hip Hop works because there will be many people who like RnB or who like Hip Hop who wants to listen to something similar or wants to get into it. This is because a friendship group their will be very mixed taste but most of the time it will be similar taste and other will appreciate music which is similar because of this. The magazine will be aimed at people around 16 to 21 this is because i think that 26 is the age where we start to appreciate music and truly identify what are music taste are with respect that they will change as we get older. I like soul and RnB but recently i have been getting into Hip Hop and I quite like it and for me I think that this combination works well because of some similarities like both are quite base heavy, both can feature rapping. They might like to look at the billboard charts and the magazine.

Artist they might listen to include: Beyonce, Mary J Blige, Chris Brown, Kid Ink, Kendrick Lamarr, J.cole, Rick Ross, and Kanye West.

Brands they might like include: Jordans, Billionaire Boys Club, Levi's, Undefeated.




No comments:

Post a Comment