Monday 12 January 2015

Colour palette analysis

Colour palette 1:

I like this colour palette because the colour are similar and they work together. They go from a deep sky blue to a blue grey to a deep dark green. Because the colours are similar if I were to use them in my magazine they would give a consistent look across my magazine and therefore would bring my magazine together with a blue theme around it all. 


Colour palette 2:

Black and white themes are very common on magazine which give them a smart, simple and attractive look to them. The colour palette is very simple as it goes from black to white with colours which blend well with them. I think that if i use this colour palette in my throughout my magazine it would give it a professional and clean look. 


Colour palette 3:

This colour palette is strange because these colours are unusual on a magazine they are normally used with some other contrasting colour. It ranges from a deep dark orange to a rich brown. I think that if i used this colour palette it would give my magazine a unique look and feel. I haven't seen many magazine with this colour scheme which will give my magazine the edge because it will attractive the eye with its unique colour palette.

No comments:

Post a Comment