Monday 19 January 2015

Class Feeedback

By receiving feedback from the class and the teacher, I have decided to changed my name of the magazine. This is because the title sort of suggest that it would be more suitable for a magazine on all types of music instead of just one genre. I am changing it from 'NRN' which stands No Restrictions Necessary to 'Hipnotised'. I will be changing the spelling of the word from hypnotised to 'Hipnotised. This is because I was mainly going to concentrate my music around RnB but now that i have been getting into Hip Hop more I believe that they work together and are similar categories because I listen to both. I was asked one the frequency that my magazine would be published and the price and i have decided that it will be a monthly magazine at the price £3.99 as this was a common price but i might decide to lower the price to around £2.99. This is because I feel that mainly students around the ages of 17-21 which i stayed in my pitch will be buying them and won't have much money to spend as they are students. I Feel that the new title of my magazine is a suitable name for it because it is to do with Hip Hop as I said before and quite a catchy yet striking name. I believe that most people buy magazine on a weekly or monthly basis are drawn in by the information and or the gossip and this leads them to buy the next issue as there is something new and interesting to read. The title of my magazine suggest this is the reader may be "hypnotised" by the information when the title is taken at face value.

No comments:

Post a Comment