Tuesday 20 January 2015

Fred. - Magazine Construction

I chose Fred as a title because it immediately caught my eye when there is a list of magazine name on the board. I use the font 'simpletype' from the website because I was going to make a technology magazine. and this font suit the type of magazine cover I was going to make.


This is Marques Brownlee who is a 21 year old from New Jersey, United States. He make videos on youtube about new technology mainly phones technology and knowledge videos. I chose him because I am highly interested in phones and technology and his videos are far better than actual companies who make videos put together.

This is the barcode which I have placed my barcode on the bottom right hand corner for realism, and also placed the price and the issue number above the barcode and made sure that they were in line with each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment