Wednesday 18 March 2015

DRAFT EVALUATION 4: Who would be the target for your media product?

Whilst doing my research I came to the conclusion that my music magazine will be aimed at 16-21 year olds this is because I believe that this age range is appropriate as people in this age range will have a definite genre/type of music that they like. I am aiming it at males and females but predominantly males. This is because of the raw style of the magazine and the content as more males listen to Hip-Hop as this is the stronger genre in my magazine. I have also based my magazine off how my target audience interacts with music and how they like to see their favourite artist in concerts, tours and festivals. I have taken this into consideration this so that I can fit the information the magazine, as they also want to know what is new in terms of new albums, tours, events, and concerts. I have chosen the age 21 to stop as this is when most students are completing their graduate year/ college courses at this age, and after this they starts proper job and therefore they might not have time to read into things like this anymore. Also because they will be slightly less interested as they get older because they will have seen their favourite artist and may have gone to their concerts which they will be satisfied with. As they get older they will be less out going and into these seeing their favourite artist live. More females might buy the issue depending on the month as a feature different artists on the cover of the magazine. I don't think that if will affect the sales of the males as the target

1 comment:

  1. Use UK Tribes and also add an audience profile as other people have done.

    ReplyDelete