Wednesday 18 March 2015

DRAFT EVALUATION QUESTION 5: How did you attract/address your audience?

I think that I made my front attractive towards the target audience by making it simple and effective. I did this by stripping away all the unnecessary information around the cover photo, this is because I think that it gives a messy look to the magazine and I don't think that it would be attractive.

With my contents page I kept it clean and simple this is because, I didn't want the whole contents to be an image of an artist and then text on top. For me this  defeats the concept of a contents page as it gives you minimal information, and therefore the reader will have to flick through the pages to find what they are looking for.

My double page spread I think is the highlight of my magazine as it has clean crisp lines and a simple layout which is effective as it is easy to read. I think that this will attract the audience as it isn't in their face and therefore they will pick my magazine as it is more sophisticated yet gives more detailed information in a better way.

1 comment:

  1. Comment on the type of artists included in image and text (artists on the contents page too). Think about the aspirational or inclusive elements that you are striving for. Write about the type of article, the language used and its content.
    Remember that it's the stylish quality of your magazine that will both address and attract your target audience.

    ReplyDelete